Xia LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her *my* bracelets! She will put all of them on her wrist (most of the time up to her elbow!) and wear them around the house! When she's done, she goes back to my bathroom to put them away... if only I could get her to pick up her toys that way!
 |
| such a character:) |
 |
| She always know how to pick out the best back ground! |
 |
| Hmmm - which to wear?! So many choices! |
Another addiction is to her crocs and airwalks (vans). She wants to wear both pairs at the same time. Sometimes one croc and one airwalk will do the job!! I love this stage. I don't want it to ever go away!
1 comment:
Kathryn LOVES bracelets too! We have some girly girls on our hands! Xia is growing up sooo fast! I couldn't agree with you more than I just love this stage! MAKE IT STOP!!
Post a Comment