Sunday, July 18, 2010

Xia's Bedroom Curtains

I am pleased to announce that I made Xia's curtains this past week. Woohoo!! It was a relatively easy process...I purchased the fabric on Tuesday, made them on Wednesday, and hung them on Thursday.


The material is a light pink with pink flowers / vines. It goes nicely with the paint color and her bedroom set.



Her room was all setup when she was born, but not very decorated. We had a few things on the wall, but not much. Mainly because decorating scares me! I don't have confidence in my decorating decisions to take charge and make things happen. I am very indecisive and it becomes too overwhelming. It took the sunlight coming through her window one morning, during morning nap time, for me to make a decision on the curtains! Before she was born, I couldn't decide on the fabric, on the color / print, the length, and the list goes on...however, the more time we spend in her room (I rock her to sleep in her room, she takes naps in there and sleeps over night in there, etc) I am much more inspired to hang things on the wall and decorate:).

1 comment:

koenigkc said...

Great job, Annah! And, p.s. the curtains and wall match your blog background to a T! :)