Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank you, Rachel!

My sister Rachel came over this weekend. She is not only an amazing person, sister, and friend, but a HUGE HELP! I mean, she changes sheets, does dishes, helps with errands, all while smiling! If only I could do that!!! Oh, and how she loves her niece, Xia! We even managed to go shopping Friday and Saturday! I mean, it can't all be about work;) Love you, Rachel Paige!

I curled her hair, put on her eye make up, and gave her a pedicure during her stay:)



She's going to be a Freshman in high school this year. She made the cheer team and plans to continue track. We are very proud of our Rachel:) We wish you the best of luck!

1 comment:

Cavazos Family said...

she is so great!!! can I have a sister like Rachel??? Or can I just adopt her for my sister :)