This past weekend I made a variety of baby food, pureed and froze.
- I successfully pureed and froze pears, sweet potatoes, acorn squash, peas, and green beans.
- I still have carrots and papaya to puree and freeze.
- Avocado and bananas I will buy when ready to feed her
- Apples and pumpkin I bought canned (as they are the sole ingredient)
I bought the canned foods for when we travel (in two weeks). I figured I can take some individually packed apple sauce and canned pumpkin for starters so we won't have to run to the store right away.
So far, Xia has only had sweet potatoes and pears (we start a new food tomorrow). She loved sweet potatoes, but loves pears mixed with sweet potatoes more! She is looks like a baby bird when I feed her! It is super cute:)
Below are some feeding pictures...can you see the sweet potatoes on her little mouth and nose?!...so cute and kissable!

2 comments:
love it Annah -- good work!!! Xia is the cutest thing ever
Great job, Annah - and way to document! Must admit, I haven't done any greens yet (just bought green beans and peas today). Good job photo-documenting it as well!
Looks about as tasty as food can look in puree form :D *mwah*
Post a Comment