
So much is going on, so much happiness to share, so much love is in the air! Oscar and I have been busy, busy with our social lives and catching up with new, old, and dear friends. And in the midst of our go, go, go schedule, we have managed to paint the media room and we will start on the baby's room this weekend!
Live. Oscar and I are having the time of our lives with our friends, family, our home, in our relationship, and getting ready for Baby Garcia. Oscar is my human tower of strength. He keeps me level and grounded and helps me to relax; to take life as it comes, to stop and smell the roses (although he doesn't care for them or any flowers for that matter!!). He helps me better understand the deeper meaning to these Bible verses (paraphrased) - "with God all things are possible" and with God "what shall I fear and/or be afraid". Life is what we make it out to be; good, bad, beautiful, dim, rosy, dark, serious, light and airy, etc. I always hear these words in church: "live and let God". If God is ultimately in control - then we just need to live our lives and God will take care of the rest - the mundane, our daily worries, the bad, the dim, and the dark will fade from our lives and we will be truly happy and be able to laugh and love more freely.
Laugh. I read this quote today and it made me laugh so hard! "Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey
Love. Love is in the air!!!! Our one year anniversary is a week from Sunday. We are so happy, content, in love, and still going strong. I pray our marriage will continue forever as our rings are are a continuous circle that has no beginning and no end. I pray our relationship will shine brightly as my diamonds, which have endured extreme pressure, without bursting, to become the beautiful gem that I wear so proudly to convey I am taken.
Oh, in case you were dying to know our paint choice for both rooms... We choose grape purple for the media room - it gives it such a movie theater feel! And for our little ones room, a color similar to Tiffany & Co. blueish/green. We still don't' know the sex, but we fell in love with the color when we watched "Clean this House" and in one of the homes they painted the kids room a similar color. It's gender neutral which we had always wanted in our baby's room mo matter the sex.
No comments:
Post a Comment