Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was awesome this year! I don't know, like, maybe an AWESOME NEW CAMERA and SLEEPING IN LATE helped make it pretty spectacular! Although, those two gifts compare dimly to my precious little, loving girl, Xia Bliss who makes me the mother I am. She made my Mother's Day perfect (and daddy helped!).

Xia and I started Mother's Day wkend off with a trip to Aggie Park for their BBQ cookoff. Boy, was the BBQ yummy! Xia enjoyed herself, as did I.

 Love, Love, Love her little "Aggie Chick" t-shirt! So cute!

 Priceless grin! 

Scott Wiggins Band
  
On Mother's Day morning, Oscar let me sleep in while little XBG was "golfing" on the patio in her pjs!
  


 We split Mother's Day up over two weeks. We took Oscar's mom out to a late lunch on actual Mother's Day and spent the following Sunday at my Mom's to celebrate a belated MD w/ her.

 Oscar, his mom, and Xia

 My darling daughter and me:)

 My sweet little family

Oscar's Parents and Xia

We spent the rest of Mother's Day outside enjoying the fresh air with relaxed family time. Ahhh, my favorite way to end the day, me, my family, and the outdoors:) Of course some cold watermelon and some tunes help!



Mother's Day keeps getting sweeter every year:)

No comments: