Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And then I remember my favorite things...

Xia Bliss has a few favorite things these days that she LOVES to do:

She loves turning the light switch on and off in her bedroom. The first thing she does when I get her out of her crib is say "duh" and point to the light switch! She's hooked!

She can't get enough of the pictures on our fridge. When she's done eating and I take her out of her highchair, she points to the pictures and says "dada" and smiles as I go over who each person is in the pictures! It's so cute:)

She is in LOVE with our black lab, Tokie. She crawls into his "room" (our laundry room) and just watches him. She points to his room and says "duh, duh" when she hears him come in through his dog door. Her love for Tokie has no doubt inspired her love for dogs in general. Every time she sees a dog she goes "duh, duh" and focus on the dog until it's no longer in sight!

11/18/10 Update...
How could I forget about her love for books! She is always getting into them, trying to flip through them. She always assist me when I'm turning pages and won't let me forget to read her night time book. She stops feeding and leans over the side of the rocking chair and stares at the basket of books by the chair.... do I have a book worm on my hands?!! I hope so:)

A few of her not so favorite things:

When I lay her down on her changing table to change her

When I put her in the car seat

When I put her in the stroller

When I put her in the highchair

Do you see a trend?!?!?! Every time she is constrained she can't stand it. Once she's buckled in and we're either off or eating, she is fine.

1 comment:

koenigkc said...

Too cute, Xia!!

KT loves our dog, Sonny too - he can get a guaranteed giggle out of her almost every time (jealous!).