Seven months is hitting me harder than last month! Seven months is growing closer to a whole year... I'm going to be a mess when the one year mark comes around!
She is so much fun. She is such a happy and content baby. Ever since she has been sleeping through the night (almost 2 full weeks to the day) and taking a good afternoon nap, she's been a dream child. We can't get enough of her all day, everyday! For the first time the thought of having another child in the future doesn't make me want to run and hide! I feel like a new person with more sleep. We go on morning jogs (I'm up to 5 miles in 54 mins), I get errands done in the morning when I use to be sleeping (!), and my days just seem so much more fulfilling. I am so grateful to God for the gift of sleep!
I've been reading a whole lot more to her throughout the day and before bedtime. I've been reading to her in Spanish and in English. From her counting books to the 23rd Psalm. I know my accent and pronunciation may be a little rough, but hey, I'm working on it!!
Also, Happy Birthday to my younger brother, Jared! He is 21 today!
Below are her 7 month pictures (in yellow outfit taken yesterday, pink outfit taken today - date on camera messed up...just fixed it). Aunt Kara gave her the cute, yellow outfit:) Check out her cutest little bows! OMG, I am having way too much fun with my little girl:):)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment