6 months, 3 weeks
16 lbs, 12 ounces
26 1/2 inches long
She got 3 shots and did very well. The first one wasn't bad and she didn't cry until the 2nd and 3rd shot. Afterward, I picked her up and she was fine:) Between 7 - 8 months we will start to introduce meat and mash instead of puree her food, per the Dr.'s instructions. I was reflecting on all the different foods we've fed her so far...
- Sweet Potatoes
- Pears
- Peas
- Prunes
- Acorn Squash
- Apples Pumpkin
- Bananas
- Carrots
- Green Beans
- Peaches
- Papaya
- Avocado
XIA HAS BEEN SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!
Yes, it's true! Our baby girl has been sleeping between 9-11 hours a night for nearly a week! We had to let her cry it out and sticking to it has paid off. The first couple of nights she cried for 1.5 hours, the following night it was an hour and last night she cried for only 10 mins!! Way to go Xia!! A few months ago, I couldn't handle her crying herself to sleep, but these past few weeks I knew something had to be done differently. I did a lot of praying and felt confident and at peace with her crying in her crib. She was fed, changed, and reminded that we loved her very much every time we would check on her:)



Below are her 6 month pictures that my mom took:)
2 comments:
yeah Xia!!!
Beautiful pics of Xia - her eyes are just beautiful and I LOVE the faux hawk! You go XBG!
Post a Comment