How many different shades of pink are there?
Oscar and I are about to find out, because...
The ultra sound yesterday showed that we are going to have ...
A GIRL!
We are so very excited and can't wait to meet her! We have no idea what we will name our little girl, but we know that it will be cute, unique, precious, and of course, a fabulous name:)!! The ultra sound showed a healthy baby girl! Thank you, God for this blessing! Words cannot describe our excitement. Now, we just decorate, wait, decorate some more and wait and wait until she decides to be born! Both of our moms got to be in the ultra sound room with us and "see" the baby and discover the gender when Oscar and I did:). It was a very special moment to have both Grandmas there to celebrate with us. After the Dr.s we met Oscar's dad and his Abuleta for an early dinner and continued to relish in our joy and excitement:). Wow!!! I'm going to be the mother to a little baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment